Wednesday 18 June 2014

Book for my man, another page complete!

The process is sloooooow but day by day I am starting to feel a bit more human. I will be so glad to see the back of this rotten flu bug! Earlier in the week I managed to get another page of my little book complete, and today I have almost done a double page spread. Just as well it's starting to come together as it needs to be finished for Friday!!!



Kept it quite quick and simple; used one of my new embossing folders then inked the paper and high-lighted a few details with metallic rub-on. Unfortunately my pics don't really pic that up! The little car embellishment was cut from chip board and heat embossed with a nice black glossy finish with a little bit of metallic sparkle for good measure!

Can't wait to get this all put together, I absolutely ADORE making things for the ones I love.

This page meets the criteria over at;
2 Sisters - Make your own!
Rhedd and Rosie - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - June

Bye for now.
Adele
xXx

3 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

What a great page,love the theme too.
Thank you for joining us over at Rhedd & Rosies.x

p.s....Hope you are feeling better and have manage to finish your book.

Unknown said...

great card, love the layers. Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x