Sunday 8 August 2010

Dottie gets Framed!



Over on Dottie's World this week Dottie needs to get FRAMED!!!
Details of the FRAME IT challenge along with details of £10 voucher blog candy

I decided to put the gorgeous Market Day image (from Sugar and Spice collection) behind acetate for a "window" effect and then to frame it with snowflakes. I am not at all sure about the finsihed card and whether it actually "works but I have found it rather difficult to be inspired this week. Especially with my little helper around!LOL

All in all though I cannot complain, we have finished painting the playhouse, the living room ceiling has been plastered, PVA'd and a first coat of paint went on yesterday. Guess what's in store today then...well it's either painting or building that little brick wall...hmm, decisions!

6 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Adele
This card work so well, no doubt about that. I really love this look. Great image and layout. Smart wiht the acetat.
Wish you a great week.
*Gunn*

Louly said...

Wowee she is perfect for Christmas cards isn't she! I think I'll have a go. Adele this card is just beautiful, thank you for being an ace team member mmmmwahhhhh xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card it definately works and love that shade of blue which really makes her red coat stand out, adorable. xx

Julie said...

This is lovely, love all the snowflakes.

Dixie said...

Wow! Beautiful card! I love the darling little girl all dressed up for the multitude of snowflakes. Just precious!

Karen Mortensen said...

Beautiful card Adele and your colouring is ace. Love the frame of snowflakes, colouring sure does work! Lovely! xx